Saint Patrick Catholic School has developed our Back to School plans with the use of and in consultation with:
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction: School Health Services Interim COVID-19 Infection Control and Mitigation: Toolkit
- Diocese of Superior – Office of Schools
- St. Croix County Public Health
- CDC guidelines
- Staff of Saint Patrick Catholic School
Our Plan is a working document and will be updated based on new information, actual happenings, and new recommendations / guidelines as information and knowledge changes.
Through this plan we have developed a 17-point plan for Saint Patrick School. The first six are based from the DPI Toolkit while the last six are specific to Saint Patrick Catholic School.
- Social & Physical Distancing and Building Usage
- Limit Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Spread and Exclusion Criteria
- Personal Protective Equipment for School Staff and Hygiene Measures
- Cleaning & Disinfection Measures and maintaining a Healthy Environment
- Health Office Management
- Communicate Behavioral Expectations
- Early Childhood
- Responsive Classroom
- School Kitchen and Hot Lunch Program
- Field Trips
- Before and After School Care
- Virtual Learning Options
At this time Saint Patrick School is planning for a full day – five days a week in school learning.
As new information is presented, modifications to our learning structure will be considered which may include distance learning.
- News – All School – July 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Family Guide
- EC – Space – July 17, 2020
- News – Drop off and Pick up and Door usage announcement
- News – CAA and Wolf Ridge Cancelations
- News – Learning Options August 2020
- News – Learning Options Update Sept 2020
- Virtual Learning and Snow Day Plans
- Notifying Close Contacts
- Close Contact Flyer
- Positive Case Flyer