Saint Patrick Catholic School has developed our Back to School plans with the use of and in consultation with:
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction: School Health Services Interim COVID-19 Infection Control and Mitigation: Toolkit
- Diocese of Superior – Office of Schools
- St. Croix County Public Health
- CDC guidelines
- Staff of Saint Patrick Catholic School
Our Plan is a working document and will be updated based on new information, actual happenings, and new recommendations / guidelines as information and knowledge changes.
The 2021-2022 plan is a continuation/update of our 17-point plan.
- Social & Physical Distancing and Building Usage
- Limit Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Spread and Exclusion Criteria
- Personal Protective Equipment for School Staff and Hygiene Measures
- Cleaning & Disinfection Measures and maintaining a Healthy Environment
- Health Office Management
- Communicate Behavioral Expectations
- Early Childhood
- Responsive Classroom
- School Kitchen and Hot Lunch Program
- Field Trips
- Before and After School Care
- Virtual Learning Options
Saint Patrick School is operating as full-day – five days a week in school learning.
School-Wide communications and updates will be posted below: